Rich Content & Branding offers travel agents:
- quick access to the benefits and restrictions of each price;
- easy access to other fares available for a flight combination;
- access to additional airline content like photos and services.
How to access Rich Content & Branding?
Rich Content & Branding is accessible via Fare Shopping (FS) with enhanced results and is available only for prices where the carriers involved have published branded content.
All the prices with Rich Content & Branding available are shown as links like you see below.
Img 1: FS enhanced results
To not delay the FS command answer, the links in the prices with Rich Content & Branding might take more time to be displayed than the FS results.
Img 2: Asynchronous enhanced links for each price option
To access Rich Content & Branding of a certain price option just click on the price link and the Rich Content & Branding overlay with the additional information will be shown.
You will then be able to
1. see the Total Price;
2. see and change to other fares available knowing how much the fare will increase;
3. see the branded fare (commercial name of the fare) associated with each segment;
4. for each fare available for selection:
- see the total fare for that segment (for all passengers) (4.1) and by Passenger Type Code (PTC) (4.2)
- check additional information (4.3) and
- access the benefits/ancillaries available (to expand/retract each item on the ancillaries section just click on it). (4.4)
5. check the details of the fare of other segments.
Img 3: Rich Content & Branding - Brands and Ancillaries screen
When you select a different fare, the difference between the originally selected fare and the one now selected is added to the price block and to total.
Img 4: Original price option selected
Img 5: Changing the fare of the first segment
To continue to the Fare Quote, just click on the total price or on the right arrow next to the total price.
Img 6: Continuing to fare quote
The Fare Quote screen will show the fare breakdown (including each fare component) and baggage information, all per PTC.
Img 7: Rich Content & Branding - Fare Quote screen
Important Note: the price might suffer changes when arriving in this screen because the system makes a new Fare Quote for the selection made in the previous screen to offer the most accurate price possible (e.g.: one thing that might happen is that the new fare selection might incur in additional taxes which is only detected when the fare quote is made). Whenever the price (subtotal or taxes) suffers changes the info "Price was updated!" will appear.
Img 8: New price due to the change of the first segment fare
Img 9: Price update when passing to the Fare Quote screen
Saving the Fare Quote
To save this Fare Quote, just click on the total price or on the right arrow next to the total price.
If you already have names, the segments and the File Fare of the pricing option selected will be saved, if there are no names, only the segments of the pricing option selection will be booked.
Img 10: Booking segments
Returning to the Fare Shopping results
If you do not wish to proceed and use the pricing option being showed in the Rich Content & Branding screen and wish to return to the Fare Shopping results, just close the overlay by clicking in the cross on the top right of the overlay.
Img 11: Close Rich Content & Branding