Only the Travel Agency admin can create other Agency Users. The Travel Agency admin/Company Admin and Company Arranger can all create users for a company.
- Select My Account > Users.
All existing users will be displayed. You can see the following attributes in the list for each user:
- The letter in the beginning:
- “C” refers to a company user;
- “A” refers to an agency user.
- Name and Email are self-explanatory :);
- Company: refers to the entity to whom the user belongs to (it can have the agency name or a company name);
- Roles: lists the roles of each user;
- Status: shows the status of the user.
As for actions available to manage your users, note that:
- The + sign allows you to add a new user;
- The magnifying glass allows you to search for a user;
- The ‘Select All’ tick box allows you to select all users at once;
- Actions dropdown list allows you to make users Active/Inactive or to delete a user:
- o You need to select the user by adding a tick in the box and then select the action.
- The pencil icon next to the user name allows you to edit an existing user;
- Clicking on the column headings will reorder the results;
- Click on "Export" to have a .xls document with the user list.
Click here to learn how to search for a user.
Click here to know how to add a new user.