A company admin is a role that allows a user to manage the company.
To create an admin (or any other user role), go to "My Account" in the main menu and click on "Users". You will be taken to the list of users.
To create an "Admin" click on the "+" button, on the right above the users' list.
After clicking on the "+" button you will land on the creating a user page.
Agency and Company Admin users are the ones that can create a Company Admin users.
Let's run through these fields:
- Select from the dropdown list, the company you're creating a user for.
- Select the "Admin" role. Note that a company user can accumulate several roles (e.g. one can be a Traveller and an Approver) and will then have the respective roles liabilities assigned to him/her.
- As you can see in the picture above, when selecting "Admin" role, all other roles are automatically selected because usually, admin users want to have access to all the features and be able to access all features and content;
- If you want to create a user that doesn't accumulate other roles, simply unselect the ones you do not want. If you deselect the traveller role, the box to setup arrangers (refer to pic. above) will disappear, as this setup is only necessary for traveller users;
- Tick the "Responsible Person" box if you wish to add this management to the user.
Main information is a block common to all users regardless of the roles selected. It's where you enter the user's Name, Surname, Date of Birth, PTC, Email, Password, Status.
Most fields here are self-explanatory. Let's check those that require extra attention:
- If a user status is "Active", he will be able to enter the application and use it according to his/her roles permissions. On the other hand, if the user status is "Inactive", he/she will not be able to enter the application.
- Date of birth
- If Traveller role is also selected, date of birth is mandatory so that system can calculate the prices correctly.
This block is also common to all users as an optional filling information. Here you can enter the user's Phone, Address, City, Postal Code and Country.
Learn more about company user roles here.