As a company using TTS Corporate, you should create travel policies to ensure travel compliance. Only the Travel Agency or a company’s Admin user provided can create Travel Policies.
If you are a travel agent you need to activate the Travel Policies add-on by going to “Settings” on the main menu, then going to “Features & Services” and clicking “Add more” (or simply go to "Customization" tab from the primary menu):
- Find the “Travel Policies” card, click “Manage” and activate the add-on for the companies you’d like to be ruled by Travel Policies;
- After activating the add-on, you can access the Travel Policies menu by going to “Settings” > “Features & Services” >“Travel Policies”.
If you are a company user, you need to ask your travel agent to activate the Travel Policies add-on. After that, you can access travel policies by going to “Settings” on the main menu and clicking “Travel Policies”.
You will be able to see here any existent Travel Policies.
To create a Travel Policy, click on the plus button.
- Select which agency and which company the travel policy concerns;
- Travel Policy Name:
- The internal name of the policy.
- Select if the policy is active or inactive.
- To define the Travel Policy Managers, add them one at a time from the list of managers available. These will be the assigned managers to this travel policy which means they will be able to manage / edit / inactivate it.
Select which products the rules for the travel policy apply to, you can choose between Flights, Hotel, or Rent-a-car.
The next step is to create the rules for the travel policy.