On TTS Corporate, you can add Fees to each one of your Contents and companies. Additionally you can also add your Markup fees.
To set up GDS Core flights Fees go to "Settings" > Content > GDS Core Flights.
Choose "Fees" tab from the new menu bar.
If any, you can view your already created fees which you will be able to edit (by clicking the pencil icon) and/or delete by clicking X.
To add a new Fee configuration, click the + icon (refer to the image above).
- Select effectiveness for all companies or choose one.
- Type of Fee
- Choose to apply as all / XP fee / Service Fee.
- Type of Flight
- Decide validity of this fee for all flights or choose if this applies only for Domestic, International or Intercontinental flights.
- Set mandatory start date for when this fee will be activated (end date is not mandatory).
- Amount %
- % Based On
- If you choose to fill in a percentage amount (Amount %), you will have to specify here if this applies to the Fare or the Total price.
- Click "Save".
Other interactive options:
- The magnifying glass will allow you to search for an existing fee
- The pencil icon will allow you to modify an existing fee
- The x will allow you to delete a fee
- Export allows the agency admin to export these fees to excel
- Clicking on the headings will allow you to reorder the results
If you wish to add Markup Fees to GDS Core Flights, check here to see how you can do it.