TTS Corporate also allows you to add and tailor Markup Fees to your Contents and companies. Markup Fees will be incognito and therefore, will be exhibited as part of the fare.
To access Markup Fees Settings go to "Settings" > Features & Services > Markup fees.
In this area, all content is available for you to configure your Markup Fees.
Select "Low Cost Flights" from the menu to configure Markups for Low Cost Flights. A detailed list of your already settled markup fees will appear, which you can edit by clicking the pencil icon or delete by clicking X.
To create a new Markup Fee setting, click the + icon.
- Select effectiveness for all companies or choose one.
- Type of Flight:
- Decide validity of this markup fee for all flights or choose if this applies only for Domestic, International or Intercontinental flights.
- Region Name:
- Select if this markup fee applies to all regions or select one from the dropdown menu (To know more about Regions, click here)
- You can leave this option blank if this setting applies to all airlines. If you want to apply a markup fee to a specific airline carrier, start typing a name and choose the one you want it to be applied.
- Choose from the dropdown menu the flight class to which this setting affects. If to All / Economy / Premium Economy / Business / First Class.
- From City:
- You can leave this option blank if this setting applies to flights departing from all city routes or type a city name to choose if you aim for flights departing from a specific city.
- To City:
- You can leave this option blank if this setting applies to flights arriving to all city routes or type a city name to choose if you aim for flights arriving at a specific city.
- Set mandatory start date for when this markup fee will be activated (end date is not mandatory).
- Amount %.
- % Based On:
- If you choose to fill in a percentage amount (Amount %), you will have to specify here if this applies to the Fare or the Total price.
- Custom Remark for Fee:
- Free-text box to insert a remark for this fee.
- Click "Save".