On TTS Corporate, you can add Fees to each one of your Contents and companies. Additionally, you can also add your own Markup Fees.
To set up GDS Core Rent-a-Car Fees go to "Settings" > Content > GDS Core Rent-a-Car.
Choose "Fees" tab from the new menu bar.
If any, you can view your already created fees which you will be able to edit (by clicking the pencil icon) and/or delete by clicking X.
To add a new Fee configuration, click the + icon (refer to the image above).
- Select effectiveness for all companies or choose one.
- Type of Fee
- Is defined as "Service Fee".
- Set mandatory start date for when this fee will be activated (end date is not mandatory).
- Amount %
- % Based On
- If you choose to fill in a percentage amount (Amount %), you will have to specify here if this applies to the Fare or to the Total price.
- Click "Save".
Other interactive options:
- The magnifying glass will allow you to search for an existing fee
- The pencil icon will allow you to modify an existing fee
- The x will allow you to delete a fee
- Export allows the agency admin to export these fees to excel
- Clicking on the headings will allow you to reorder the results
If you wish to add Markup Fees to GDS Core Rent-a-Car, check here to see how you can do it.