TTS Corporate also allows you to add and tailor Markup Fees to your Contents and companies. Markup Fees will be incognito and therefore, will be exhibited as part of the fare.
To access Markup Fees Settings go to "Settings" > Features & Services > Markup fees.
In this area, all content is available for you to configure your Markup Fees.
Select "GDS Rent-a-Car" tab to configure Markup fees for GDS Rent-a-Car. A detailed list of your already settled markup fees will appear, which you can edit by clicking the pencil icon or delete by clicking X.
To create a new Markup Fee setting, click the + icon.
- Select effectiveness for all companies or choose one.
- If applicable for all, leave blank. If settling for a specific supplier, type Supplier's name and choose the one to be ruled by this markup fee.
- Pick-Up Region:
- You can leave this option blank if this setting applies to all regions. To apply a markup fee to a region, select one from the dropdown menu (To know more about Regions, click here)
- Vehicle Category:
- If all, leave blank. To apply for a particular vehicle category, choose from the dropdown menu.
- Vehicle Class:
- If all, leave blank. To restrict for a specific vehicle class, choose from the dropdown menu.
- Pick-Up Country:
- If all, leave blank. To restrict to a country where rental car will be picked-up, start typing country name and choose the one you wish.
- Pick-Up City
- If all, leave blank. To restrict to a particular city where rental car will be picked-up, start typing city name and choose the one you wish.
- Set mandatory start date for markup fee activation (end date is not mandatory).
- Amount %
- % Based On
- If you choose to fill in a percentage amount (Amount %), you will have to specify here if this applies to the Fare or the Total price.
- Custom Remark for Fee
- Free-text box to insert a remark for this fee.
- Click "Save".