TTS Consolidator Smartpoint Plugin
- What’s the difference between TTS Consolidator and NIATA?
- What is TTS Consolidator?
- How does it work?
- Who can use TTS Consolidator?
- What are the minimum requirements to access TTS Consolidator?
- Do I need to install any software to access TTS Consolidator?
Login & Access
- How to unlock a user?
- What are the credentials to log in TTS Consolidator?
- Can I be logged in the GDS environment and TTS Consolidator at the same time?
- Can I change my password?
- if I forget my TTS Consolidator password, how can I recover it?
- Can I access TTS Consolidator even if I don’t know my GDS Password?
- Do I have access to PTC fares on TTS Consolidator?
- Why did the initial booking value change while I completed a reservation?
- What is a Calendar Search on TTS Consolidator and how do I activate it?
- What types of flight search methods does TTS Consolidator offer?
- What is Availability search?
- What is Best Price search?
- Sticky PNR Search
- In what PCC/SID are my bookings created?
- What is the Sign-on (SON) in which TTS Consolidator reservations are made?
- Why do I have to requote an existing fare?
- Why is the price construction hidden by default?
- Why do I have several filed fares and rules acceptance boxes in the pricing section?
- Can Non-IATA agencies issue tickets on their GDS?
- Can I issue in TTS Consolidator a PNR created in the GDS environment?
- What forms of payment does TTS Consolidator support?
- Is it possible to accept only specific credit cards?
- When I import a PNR made in the GDS environment to TTS Consolidator, will the system apply the correspondent fees?
- When I issue a ticket, the option for Credit Card payment is not available.
Settings & Management
- Why would I blacklist a credit card?
- Blacklisting a credit card on TTS Consolidator
- What's a "Direct Mode" agency?
- Activate access to my TAP Private Channel content for sub-agencies
- How to add my logo to the e-eticket?
- Adding custom remarks